Contessa's Cannibal tribe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear Divine Above

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I lost ten lbs leaving Gaia and joining the Cannibal tribe... instantly...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CandyStroker
Graverobber
CandyStroker

Crumpets : 5026

I lost ten lbs leaving Gaia and joining the Cannibal tribe... instantly... Empty
PostSubject: I lost ten lbs leaving Gaia and joining the Cannibal tribe... instantly...   I lost ten lbs leaving Gaia and joining the Cannibal tribe... instantly... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:39 pm

Actually, I may gain it all back seeing as this IS a tribe based on food. Maybe we need a cannibal workout program? Dragging and hacking and sawing and hanging up heavy *objects* to dry may not be enough... Laughing

My warming gift: a page of cannibal jokes. http://www.unwind.com/jokes-funnies/miscjokes/cannibaljokes.shtml

My pick of the litter: "I've never met a man I didn't like." ^_~
Back to top Go down
ScaryGothMother
Head Hunter
ScaryGothMother

Crumpets : 5062

I lost ten lbs leaving Gaia and joining the Cannibal tribe... instantly... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I lost ten lbs leaving Gaia and joining the Cannibal tribe... instantly...   I lost ten lbs leaving Gaia and joining the Cannibal tribe... instantly... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:52 pm

welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Skatha
Priestess of The Tribe
Skatha

Crumpets : 5045

PostSubject: Re: I lost ten lbs leaving Gaia and joining the Cannibal tribe... instantly...   I lost ten lbs leaving Gaia and joining the Cannibal tribe... instantly... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:03 pm

we could chase you.
Back to top Go down
https://cannibaltribe.rpg-board.net
MissLucy
Bloody Spoon
MissLucy

Crumpets : 5076

PostSubject: Re: I lost ten lbs leaving Gaia and joining the Cannibal tribe... instantly...   I lost ten lbs leaving Gaia and joining the Cannibal tribe... instantly... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 1:07 pm

Helloooo. Very Happy Lovely to have you with us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I lost ten lbs leaving Gaia and joining the Cannibal tribe... instantly...   I lost ten lbs leaving Gaia and joining the Cannibal tribe... instantly... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I lost ten lbs leaving Gaia and joining the Cannibal tribe... instantly...
Page 1 of 1