Contessa's Cannibal tribe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear Divine Above

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DEEEEEAR DIVINE ABOVE......

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ForeverWaiting
Graverobber
ForeverWaiting

Crumpets : 5014

DEEEEEAR DIVINE ABOVE...... Empty
PostSubject: DEEEEEAR DIVINE ABOVE......   DEEEEEAR DIVINE ABOVE...... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:07 am

Dear Divine Above......would you please bless those, who join CCT and forget to post or introduce themselves, like me? Amen!

Hello fellow Cannibals and Contessa Worshipers,

I'm ashamed to admit I've been lurking for a while, forgot to post an introduction, and I've been so busy with school I downright forgot about this forum for awhile. And this is bad, since I'm the one who kept pestering people on the EA's forum (Crumpet Wars) to make Contessa her own forum, since she was the only Crumpet left, at that time, without her own Crumpet forum. Shame on me! I've been out of touch with forums for WAAAAY too long!

So who am I? My name is Aimee. I am a burned out 5th year college student, a 4.0 student mind you (I'm just exhausted from the stess of it), female, who is on a much needed holiday break from school. I love music, art, love, creating things, gazing at Christmas tree lights, and stalking Contessa on Twitter (cuz come on, who doesn't?!?!).

I have resolved that this winter break, I am going to do my best to get back into the forum life again, and I'm hoping to help revive some of the Crumpet forums, because all except the VKA are a little sparse as of lately. I say it's high time for a revival! Let's begin, shall we! Let us pray! Repeat after me:

DEAR DIVINE ABOVE......
Would you please bless those, who seek to revive the Bloody Crumpet forums, and who seek to make the CCT grow like crazy and outnumber our rivals?!? And DEAR DIVINE ABOVE.....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BLESS ME! AMEN!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Nemo_4evermore
CabaretKitten
Keeper of Bodies
CabaretKitten

Crumpets : 5073

PostSubject: Re: DEEEEEAR DIVINE ABOVE......   DEEEEEAR DIVINE ABOVE...... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:57 pm

I can stalk you here too.. YAY <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Weeping.Willow
ShadoeAngel86
Graverobber

Crumpets : 4850

PostSubject: Re: DEEEEEAR DIVINE ABOVE......   DEEEEEAR DIVINE ABOVE...... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 7:49 pm

Dear Divine Above!!!!!!!! Thank you for Foreverwaiting who will not let me forget my user name to this forum!!!! YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hello fellow Cannibals!!!!!
Back to top Go down
CabaretKitten
Keeper of Bodies
CabaretKitten

Crumpets : 5073

PostSubject: Re: DEEEEEAR DIVINE ABOVE......   DEEEEEAR DIVINE ABOVE...... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 7:51 pm

^^ Hello!!!! <3 Im glad you're here too <3 I love you guys
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Weeping.Willow
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DEEEEEAR DIVINE ABOVE......   DEEEEEAR DIVINE ABOVE...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DEEEEEAR DIVINE ABOVE......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Contessa's Cannibal tribe :: Official Council Talk :: Welcome to the Tribe-
Jump to: